Mobile Friendly Websites – The Importance:
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO HAVE A MOBILE FRIENDLY WEBSITE?
Mobile Friendly Websites – Mobile optimization is the process of ensuring that visitors who access your site from mobile devices have an experience optimized for their device.
Every year people spend more and more time on their mobile devices and tablets, but many websites still aren’t designed to account for different screen sizes and load times.
Mobile optimization takes a look at site design, site structure, page speed, and more to make sure you’re not inadvertently turning mobile visitors away.
The impact of not having a Mobile Friendly website:
- Internet users who visit websites on their mobile devices are more likely to close websites they cannot properly navigate or view if it is not displayed correctly on their devices!!!
- Google no longer provide high rankings to websites that are not mobile friendly!!!
- If your website is not mobile friendly it will not be listed in Google Search Results when a potential client is searching for a product or service you offer by searching through their phones or tablets!!!
- Even if you pay for monthly SEO your website will not reach its best results in listings if it is not mobile friendly!!!
Benefits of a mobile friendly website:
- Streamlined experience across devices.
- Improved user experience.
- More flexible and cost-effective than app development.
- SEO and Google Friendly!!!
WHAT IS A MOBILE FRIENDLY WEBSITE?
Mobile friendly websites are websites that are built to be compatible with mobile devices such Cellular Phones, Smartphones and Tablets.
Mobile friendly websites can be view on all devices and not just on computer screens.
An example of a mobile friendly website:
View on Mobile Phone
View on Tablet
View on Computer
You might say to yourself, “Most of my customers aren’t looking at my site from mobile phones.”
Recent studies have shown that more than half of digital traffic online now comes from mobile devices and through mobile apps.
Please refer to the stats below:
61% of South African internet users browse the internet through Mobile Phones.
14% of South African internet users browse the internet through Notebooks / Laptops.
12% of South African internet users browse the internet through Tablets.
9% of South African internet users browse the internet through Computers (ONLY 9%!!!).
4% of South African internet users browse the internet through other devices.
THE CONCLUSION IS THAT IF YOUR WEBSITE IS NOT MOBILE FRIENDLY
73% OF INTERNET USERS IN SOUTH AFRICA
MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO REACH / PROPERLY VIEW YOUR WEBSITE !!!
If you would like to find out if your website is mobile friendly or you need your website converted into a mobile friendly website then please do not hesitate to contact us.
OR view our mobile friendly website options below:
MOBILE FRIENDLY WEBSITES PROMOTION:
5 PAGE CMS Small Business Mobile Friendly Website + Facebook Page Setup
Package Value R4548
- Mobile Friendly.
- Self Updateable.
- Blog Functionality.
- 1 Month Free Hosting.
- 50 Email Addresses.
- Free Domain Registration.
- R149pm Monthly Hosting.
- Start-up * SEO included for 1st month.
- ALSO Includes Free Professional Facebook Page Setup.
MONTHLY HOSTING FOR YOUR WEBSITE:
The Monthly Hosting Fee is R149 pm and includes your email accounts, web space for your website, support for any help needed with your website, security and technology updates for your website.
Also includes 1 hour monthly website maintenance if you prefer that we complete the website updates for you.
(It is not a must to have your hosting with us but we strongly recommend it as we include important support and update services in our hosting).
FACEBOOK PAGE SETUP:
We professionally set up and design all images / banners for your Facebook Page.
We also creatively load your first post information onto your page and list your page on directories to acquire likes for your page.
SOME OF OUR COMPLETED DESIGNS:
THIS PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED PERIOD ONLY !!!
DO YOU WANT TO ORDER THIS PACAGE?
Please complete the form below and one of our representatives will contact you to explain the package in full detail: